Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015

I am a Poet, that's what they say.

May - hey, stay - say, rain - train, cauliflower - women's power, eat it all - waterfall, seven - heaven,
night - sight, cream - beam, seven up - want a cup?  what comes now? - silly cow! his only joy - a stupid boy. A heavy blow - I love you so.


Now, I have not the slightest intention, to find out what sense it makes to put all that together and make it look like a wonderful poem. There are already enough poets in this World. Even Adolf Hitler once tried very hard, however unsuccessfully. He dictated a few lines to his friend. This is how he became a dictator. But not a poet. Instead, he thought I can't do it. But would hate to ask Chaplin the Great. Dear old Adolf got blasted and Charley Chaplin, he lasted.

Everybody can now understand
That I keep my fingers from rhyming.
A poem is worth more than a grand
And in any case: wrong timing.*

*I did it 4 me, because I feel silly.



  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen