Montag, 2. Juli 2018

He is toxic. Toxic is he!

Well, all I can say is that he is toxic. Isn't he toxic? I can't see him without getting emotional, even my wife finds him toxic. Imagine, you make it all up. In this case, blue becomes red and white looks like pink. Being a bit lunatic has its charm. It allows you to laugh. But being toxic means you destroy things. Let's assume you are the president of some country. Lucky you. But how did you get there? Is there anyone behind you? Is it all about money? Or bananas? Lucky bananas.

Must be difficult to have enough dosh to buy love. Then to buy it. So, why fiddle when you can acquire it at a reasonable prize? But don't try to be intelligent. Be toxic and you will see. Is that your imagination, or did you make it up? At this stage - sorry for being so late - I must admit that I also tried to be toxic. It doesn't seem to work. Tell me what makes it so sexy to be so toxic?  I want to be a president. First of a small country, say Sierra Leone. Instead of getting reelected in Sierra Leone (no country really deserves me), I would rather try a bigger one. India, China, Russia or America.

But don't think they all want to be great again. They have a great history behind themselves. You have to be very toxic to try Russia or America and to hope for reelection. So why not try something slighty better? Get elected by morons or billionaires? At least do they know what they do. America shouldn't be the exception. Toxic bananas? From Sweden? Make sure you understand what I mean. I do not always. So, Mister President, what are our plans? Going toxic, going bananas? America might not like it. So, no more poison. Shut up and eat your cabbage! Moron!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen