Freitag, 26. August 2016

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi? YES!

This is my 999th blog. I try to be particularly original. Starting with a silly French question nobody ever asked me, whereas during my 30 years of working in France, I had plenty of opportunities to also find sleep in a most satisfactory way. Would I say more? NO.


My point is: how can one celebrate doing one's 999th blog? I never met anyone who wrote as much as 2000 pages divided into little bits and pieces. Provided this rare bird of a writing soandso does really exist and speakes one of my languages (German, French, English, Spanish and some Italian, Austrian, Alsatian, Schwitzerdütsch, Turkish, Flemish and Dutch) I would be happy to communicate with him/her. The above question (voulez-vous coucher avec moi?) would not be put to him/her since I just woke up and, to my horror, remembered that I had to do my 999th blog today.


My serious inferiority complex as regards my command of English continues to exist. On my way to full emancipation of my weak personality, having to cope with a lousily defined IQ (which can only be too low), I have to struggle for more recognition as a medium sized intellectual, who's wife happens to be British. I am afraid, I must have lost my thread now. What was it about? Oh, yes, I would flatly refuse to shake hands with a certain Nigel Farage, of whose many silly speeches I followed during the Brexit Campaign the most obnoxious was the one on Europe, devant le Parlement Européen.


A propos foreigners: me live here in Yorkshire. Me love a British wive. Me having enough income from Europe, not needing any support, except when crossing road on wrong side. Me happy here, Nigel. Why you not emigrate to Europe, Fromage? You German wife? Then go to Merkelland! I stay. I must have lost it again, my thread. What was I about to announce? Oh, yes, my 999th blog. Would you like to dream with me?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen