Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2013

New message to all those who are entitled

I hate to code my story, but it is absolutely essential to let them know, what I did, a few days ago. I don't care whether this goes into wrong channels: I went to Yorkshire, the North of UK, if you know what I mean. I can't tell here, why. The flight from Vienna to London got cancelled first. The following day, the flight from London to Manchester became a flight to Leeds/Bradford. After a couple of days, I went back, from Manchester to Brussels, where the European Council met. David Cameron and Angela Merkel were there. I needed 1 hour to find a taxi to my hotel. What I did in Brussels? This has to remain my secret.


Secret? I give away, that I was never a member of the Catholic Church, but met Pablo Picasso in 1956 in Cannes. My various bank accounts are my personal secret, however, my sex life is fully acceptable. No bizarre tastes. I have been to communist countries such as The Soviet Union, the Baltic States, Hungary, but also to Israel, India, Japan and Monaco. And, last but not least: the United States. The first time, I landed in the modern cradle of democracy, I was asked, whether I  was practising prostitution and whether I was a member of the communist party. What I was doing in the United States? I said, as a European my intention was to return to Europe again. I had the impression that this was the most difficult bit to understand.

Am I innocent?

I must admit, that I get violent when I am spied out. Now, if the above is not crisp enough for secret services like the NSA, then, let me add a few worrying key words: Bomb, revolution, attac, under cover, underground, military, hickup, stumble stone and Mickey Mouse. So, is there anything else you want to know? What I did in Yorkshire? Just find out!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen